Thursday, November 26, 2009

Headed to the mall for Black Friday

I am about to head to the mall right now for Black Friday, and am really looking forward to it. I have always tried to have a good fashion sense, but since the spring of 2008 I've tried to step it up by wearing lots of Polo gear. Pretty much all of my pants and fancy shirts are made by Ralph Lauren. This year's going to be no different. I'm trying to wear Polo all day and all night, whether I'm going to school, the club or the golf course. I'm also trying to pick up some Burberry and Bvlgari gear to really stop playing with these Peter Cady haters. I really like Burberry's signature Beige, brown and red scarfs and handbags, and the sophistication of Bvlgari's handbags. I also may look for a new pair of Nike shoes, but thats low on my list of priorities. I'm finna get off the ball like Jeff Saturday and hit the mall, and I encourage you to do so to on Black Friday in order to help out the economy both at the micro and macro level.

No comments: