Sunday, June 14, 2009

Cady shows up at B412 again

I hit B412 in Palo Alto again tonight and had a great time. I came through with the light blue and white plaid Rocawear dress shirt, dark blue jeans and Sperry’s with gel in my hair and owned the place like I was JaMarcus Russell. I enjoyed meeting a girl named Krystal out of Fremont (who looked dime in a shiny red top, white shorts, heels and long curly brunnette hair, and a girl named Kittie out of Idaho (who looked dime in a white outfit with a black belt with long brunnette hair. The DJ’s in both the main room and the patio were spinning great music, but especially the DJ in the main room, as he played a lot of gangster music like Icey by Gucci Mane and Young Jeezy and Speeding by Rick Ross and R. Kelly. I’d like to thank John Farhang, the owner of the club for a great night.

No comments: