Wednesday, September 23, 2009

September 23, 2009 Recap

Sept. 23, 2009
Quality of Day: Good
Outfit: beige khaki shorts, aqua blue Ralph Lauren Polo, carolina blue undershirt, blue New York Giants fitted coaches hat, black Adidas cross-trainers
Analysis: I woke up at 4:11 PM, then studied for my International Marketing class. Along the way I got two calls from a friend and my boss. I had interesting conversations with both of them, as my friend talked of some fools from my teen days and my boss talked of the progress we've made with our social marketing efforts.
I then walked to my class from 5:46 to 5:55, all the while with my book out. I did some studying once I got to the class, then took the midterm. At first I was overthinking, but I soon realized how easy it was. I would be surprised if I didn't get all questions right. From there I went to the computer lab to try to work on some Marketing Decision Making work, but ended up being distracted and not getting anything done. I walked to the library and cafe to see if any of my friends were there but they werent, so I then bounced.
I must have gotten back to my apartment a little before 8, and got in my car and drove to the Panda Express. I then watched TV and started on an article about the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. From here I'm goanna play a game of Madden and go to bed.
Biggest Thought of the Day: I watched an interesting True Life documentary today on people who were rehabbing from sports injuries. One guy was paralyzed (I think from hockey but I'm not sure), and it was sad, yet inspiring to see him have to be moved around by his parents and experience physical pain while they moved him to and from his bed and wheelchair. He had a cool attitude about his situation, as he conveyed that he knew he had to deal with it the best that he could. That was inspiring to me, as I have it much better in life, and thus should appreciate all that I have instead of worrying about all the things that I want. Obviously its easier to say that and harder to do it, but I think that being content is the key to happiness in life, and hopefully I can achieve that at sometime during my life.

No comments: