Friday, September 25, 2009

September 24, 2009 Recap

September 24, 2009
Quality of Day: Good
Outfit: Black Adidas cross trainers, beige khaki shorts, carolina blue undershirt, white Ralph Lauren polo shirt, and fitted authentic Dodgers hat
Analysis: I went to bed at 4:30 and was goanna go to the computer lab at 10 but was too tired, and since there was no official class that day (the teacher was not goanna be there) and the computer lab where the class was meeting was filled with another class, I took advantage of the opportunity to sleep more.
However, this backfired on me, as I then work up at 2:57, three minutes before my investments class. I washed my face off and hurried to class, arriving at 3:19 and taking the chance of getting a parking ticket since I don't have a sticker to park at my school. I then bounced out of this class at 5 and worked with my friend on some homework in the computer lab, then bounced out at 6 and went home. I then turned on the Ole Miss-South Carolina game, did some dishes and cooked some polenta, which I ate with a steak. I then wrote an article about the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim for my school's paper.
Now I'm finna go to bed.
Biggest thoughts of the Day: That was a big win by Steve Spurrier today, hopefully he can use that to put together a 10-win season. He seems like a nice guy. I wasn't impressed with Ole Miss when I saw them play Memphis. Also, I'm a big fan of this Justin Bieber guy's "One Time" song. It has a pretty sick beat and Bieber has a pretty cool voice.

No comments: