Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sept. 22, 2009 Recap

Sept. 22, 2009
Quality of Day: Average
Outfit: white khaki shorts, aqua blue Ralph Lauren polo shirt, carolina blue undershirt, home Dominican Republic World Baseball Classic hat, Seiko gold and silver watch, black Adidas cross-trainers
Quality of Day: Average
Analysis: Tuesday was an all-too-common one for me, filled with little excitement. I woke up at 9:10 and got up at 9:25, only got four-and-a-half hours of sleep at most but felt pretty good. I then grabbed a Mountain Dew and walked to my Marketing Decision Making class, which lasted only 28 minutes. I talked to a couple of people in this class, then headed to the library to check on some internet stuff and then get some rest in the comfy chairs, which I got to by approximately 11:10 a.m.
At 12:48 I headed to my Consumer Behavior class, which was very boring. I talked to a girl named Alex for a short time. I then bounced out of this class at 2:47, hung outside for a little while and then rolled to my 3 o'clock investments class. I was tired so at one point I dozed in-and-out of consciousness, but drank some Mountain Dew at the 4 o'clock break and increased my energy level. A fool asked me a question about a book after a girl named Anastasia asked him if they sell it at the bookstore.
Then at 4:50 PM I bounced out, hung around campus for a while, then walked home to my apartment, which I got to by 5:36 PM. I then watched TV, headed to the El Rancho Taqueria where I ordered un burro grande con camarones y un numero cuatro (two carne asada tacos with beans and rice) and two strawberry Jarritos.
From here I watched some TV and did some work, then tried to go to the gym (which I hadn't been to since Aug. 25) but I forgot to get the new sticker for the fall semester. Now I'm finna do a tiny bit of work, play a game of Madden and go to sleep. I'm watching Bill Clinton on the David 'Grumpy bum' Letterman show.
Biggest Thought of the Day: What happened to Plaxico Burress (him being sentenced to 2 years of jail and heading to the penn today) is a shame. He's not only a great receiver, but he appears to be a nice man, and it was very inspiring to see him with tears in his eyes at the Super Bowl with his loved ones. I don't think that sentence is very fair, but I know he's goanna make the best of the situation, then get out in 20 months and probably have another 3-to-6 productive years as an NFL receiver so long as he can stay healthy and is in relatively good shape when he gets out.

No comments: